OSHA permit-required confined space entry standards for general industry work sites are found in 29 CFR 1910.146. These OSHA standards require regulated employers to provide confined space training for all employees involved in permit-required confined space entry operations conducted at a general industry work site.
Have our highly qualified instructor come to your location and conduct confined space training for your group. The training is intended for confined space entrants, attendants, and entry supervisors at general industry work sites, as well as any other interested persons. This service is available to employers located throughout the United States and territories.
Topics covered in the permit-required confined space entry training class for general industry include:
- How to identify confined spaces at general industry work sites
- Determining which confined spaces are permit-required spaces
- How to utilize a permit system and permit to entry spaces safely
- Taking advantage of OSHA’s permit space reclassification and alternate entry procedures
- Utilization of gas detection equipment to evaluate the atmosphere
- Ventilation techniques for confined spaces
- Rescue and emergency medical assistance requirements
- Duties of confined space attendants, entrants, and entry supervisors
- Coordination with contractors who come to the site
Training is documented per the requirements of the OSHA permit-required confined space entry standards for general industry. Also, each student who successfully completes the training receives a personalized certificate of training.
REQUEST AN ON-SITE CONFINED SPACE ENTRY TRAINING PROPOSAL
CHECK OUT OUR ONLINE CONFINED SPACE ENTRY TRAINING COURSES
- On Demand Training – Log in and out of your course at any time, train when your schedule allows
- Two online training course available; One for confined space entrants and attendants, and another for entry supervisors
- Courses based on OSHA 1910.146 permit-required confined space entry standards for general industry