OSHA Confined Spaces for Construction standard s are located in 29 CFR 1926 Subpart AA of the Federal OSHA construction regulations (sections 1926.1200 through 1926.1213). These OSHA standards require all affected employers to provide confined space training for their employees involved in permit-required confined space entry operations at a construction site (including demo and major renovation projects).
Have our highly qualified instructor come to your location and conduct confined space training for your group. The training is intended for confined space entrants, attendants, and entry supervisors, as well as the competent person for the work site. This service is available to employers located throughout the country (USA).
Topics covered in the confined spaces in construction training class include:
- How to identify confined spaces at construction sites
- Determining which confined spaces are permit-required spaces
- How to utilize a permit system and permit to enter spaces safely
- Taking advantage of OSHA’s permit space reclassification and alternate entry procedures
- Utilization of gas detection equipment to evaluate atmospheric hazards
- Ventilation techniques for making confined spaces safer
- Rescue and emergency medical assistance requirements
- Duties of attendants, entrants, entry supervisors, and the competent person
- Coordination with other contractors on the site
Training is documented per the requirements of the OSHA confined spaces in construction standards, and each student receives a personalized certificate of training.
REQUEST AN ON-SITE CONFINED SPACE ENTRY TRAINING PROPOSAL
CHECK OUT OUR ONLINE CONFINED SPACE ENTRY TRAINING COURSES FOR THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY
- On Demand Training – Log in and out of your course at any time, train when your schedule allows
- Two online training course available; One for confined space entrants and attendants, and another for entry supervisors and the competent person
- Courses based on OSHA 1926 confined spaces in construction standard (Subpart AA)